Articles on: Transfers

Can I transfer my Collegia pot to an overseas provider?

Absolutely! You can transfer your pension to a Qualified Recognised Overseas Pension Scheme (QROPS). You can check the list of schemes approved by HMRC here to ensure your chosen scheme is eligible at To get started with the transfer, let your provider know as they’ll need to contact Collegia directly. Please keep in mind that it's your responsibility to make sure that any overseas pension transfer does not include additional tax charges.

Updated on: 09/04/2024

Was this article helpful?

Share your feedback


Thank you!