Articles on: Transfers

Do I need a financial advisor to approve my transfer over to Collegia?

Some pension providers might require you to enlist the help of a financial advisor to progress your transfer over to Collegia. You should check your terms or conditions or ask your pension provider for more details if they have such a requirement. FCA rules state that before you can transfer a defined benefit pension (or other pension with safeguarded benefits) worth more than £30,000, you must get financial advice. Collegia does not accept transfers of defined benefit or pensions with safeguarded benefits.

Updated on: 09/04/2024

Was this article helpful?

Share your feedback


Thank you!